Angel City (KR)

페이지 정보

Name HANA Academy Comment 0 Hit 2,644 Date 23-08-12 09:33

본문

https://goo.gl/maps/vnBu7JYX79RVCLXs8

지난여름 시즌을 하나 어학원에서 지내면서 느꼈던 장단점을 간단히 남기고자 합니다.

1. 가족 같은 선생님들 너무 좋습니다. 실력도 출중하고 아주 친절합니다. 특히 원어민(캐나다, 미국, 영국) 선생님들 실력이 좋습니다.
2. 놀기 적합한 크기와 수심의 수영장이 있습니다. 아이, 어른 할 것 없이 좋아할 수영장입니다.
하지만 기후 특성상 비가 자주 오기 때문에 요로 감염에 걸릴 수 있다는 건 함정.
수영 후 꼭 샤워하시고 항생제를 준비해 오시면 좋습니다."
3. 밥이 맛있습니다. 화려하진 않지만 한국인 입맛에 맞는 반찬과 국이 제공됩니다. 특히 깻잎절임이 맛이 있습니다. 토요일에는 원장님이 만드시는 백종원 레시피 특식을 맛볼 수 있습니다.
4. 한인 타운이 가까워 외식을 하기 좋습니다. 자주 외식을 하게 되어 지출이 늘어나는 건 함정.
5. 학원 바로 옆에 카페와 슈퍼가 있어서 아주 편합니다
6. 학원 바로 옆에 루프탑 바와 클럽이 있어서 성인분들은 밤에 놀기 좋습니다. 다만 지내는 동안 기숙사 방에도 음악소리가 들려서 좀 불편했으며, 학원에서 조치를 취해서 나중에는 월~목은 조용해졌지만, 금요일 토요일 밤은 여전히 약간 시끄러운 편이었습니다. 민감한 분들께는 좀 시끄러울 수 있다는 건 함정.
7. 바로 옆에 골프 연습장이 있어서 남녀노소 할 것 없이 골프를 배울 수 있습니다.
8. 학원 바로 앞에 트라이시클 정류장? 대기소? 가 있어서 언제든 쉽게 트라이시클을 탈 수 있습니다.
9. 잘생긴 한국인 매니저가 있습니다. 클럽에서 춤을 아주 잘 추지만, 술을 안 마시는 건 함정.
10. 가족 같은 원장님 24시간 항시 대기,  2시간씩 낮잠자러 자취를 감추는 건 함정.
11. 한인병원이 근처에 있어서 물갈이 등 혹시라도 아플 경우 걱정할 필요가 없습니다. 여행자 보험 안 들어 오면 눈탱이 맞을 수 있는 건 함정.
12. 원장실에 이상한 아저씨가 한 명 상주하고 있습니다. 학원 관계자인 것 같은데 사람이 너무 좋습니다. 이것저것 물어보면 잘 알려주시고 재미있는 이야기도 많이 해주십니다. 너무 친해지면 술을 많이 마시게 되는 건 함정.

더 있는데 막상 적으려니 생각이 안 나네요.
너무 즐겁고 행복한 시간이었습니다.
잊지 못할 거예요. 다음에 또 만나요 안녕~

=============================================
I would like to briefly leave the pros and cons I felt during my last summer season at a language academy.

1. I really like the teachers who are like family. He is also very talented and very kind. In particular, native speakers (Canadian, American, British) teachers are good.
2. There is a swimming pool of the right size and depth to play in. This is a swimming pool that kids and adults alike will love.
However, it is a trap that you can get a urinary tract infection because it rains often due to the nature of the climate.
It's good to take a shower after swimming and bring antibiotics."
3. Rice is delicious. It's not fancy, but side dishes and soups are provided that suit Korean tastes. Pickled sesame leaves are especially delicious. On Saturdays, you can taste Baek Jong-won's special recipe made by the director.
4. It's close to Koreatown, so it's good to eat out. It is a trap to eat out often and increase expenses.
5. There is a cafe and supermarket right next to the academy, so it's very convenient
6. There is a rooftop bar and club right next to the academy, so adults can play at night. However, it was a bit uncomfortable to hear music in the dormitory room during my stay, and the academy took measures, so Monday to Thursday became quiet later, but Friday and Saturday nights were still a bit noisy. It is a trap that it can be a little noisy for sensitive people.
7. There is a golf driving range right next door, so people of all ages can learn golf.
8. A tricycle stop right in front of the academy? waiting room? There is, so you can easily ride a tricycle at any time.
9. There is a handsome Korean manager. She dances very well at the club, but not drinking is a trap.
10. The director who is like family, waiting 24 hours a day, hiding his traces to take a 2-hour nap is a trap.
11. The Korean hospital is nearby, so you don't have to worry about getting sick, such as changing water. If you don't have travel insurance, it's a trap.
12. A strange man resides in the director's office. He seems to be a person in charge of the academy, but he is a very nice person. If you ask me about this and that, he will tell you well and tell you a lot of interesting stories. It's a trap to drink too much when you get too close.

There are more, but I can't think of anything to write them down.
It was such a fun and happy time.
You won't forget it. see you next time bye