김지혜 (JIHYE, KIM) 어머님 후기

페이지 정보

Name HANA Academy Comment 0 Hit 13,893 Date 19-08-30 11:08

본문

김지혜 (JIHYE, KIM)

이번 여름 방학을 아이들과 좀 특별히 보내고 싶어서 가족 연수를 선택했습니다. 처음 선택한 장소는 하나 아카데미가 아니였지만, 다른 여러 가지 일로 최종 하나 아카데미로 오게 되었습니다.
근처에 마켓(걸어서 오분 거리에 세븐일레븐, 퓨어골드)이나 먹거리(학원 바로 앞 김밥 타임, 만추 등)가 있어 좋았고, 가까운 티스푼에서 커피와 파스타, 샌드위치를 즐길 수 있는 곳이 있어 좋았습니다.

I chose family camp because I wanted to spend this summer vacation specially with my children. The first place I chose was not the Hana Academy, but I came to the final Hana Academy for a number of other things.
It was nice to have a market (Seven Eleven, Pure Gold) or restaurants (Kimbap Time, Manchu, etc. just in front of the academy) nearby, and it was nice to have a place where you can enjoy coffee, pasta, and sandwiches in a nearby coffeeshop named teaspoon.

첫날, 아이들과 저는 늦은 밤에 도착해서 어학원의 풍경들을 보지 못했지만, 다음날 아침이 되어서 여러 곳을 둘러보게 되었습니다. 특히 수영장과 자습실을 이용 할 수 있어서 좋았고, 수영장은 평일은 오후 5시 ~ 저녁 9시까지 이용 시간대가 마음에 들었고, 특히 자습실이 두 곳(집중해서 공부 할 수 있는 조용한 자습실과, 자유롭게 떠들면서 공부 할 수 있는 자습실)으로 나누어져 있어서 정말 좋았습니다. 아이들과 같이 왔기에 예습, 복습, 숙제도 확인 해야되서 음식을 먹으면서 학습 할 수 있는 곳이 좋았습니다. 저는 혼자 조용하게 공부 할 수 있는 자습실을 더 선호하였고 이용 시간이 오전 8:00 부터 자정까지니 자유롭게 이용 할 수 있어 좋았습니다.

On the first day, the children and I arrived late at night and didn't see the sights of the language school, but we looked around several places the next morning. Especially, it was good to use the swimming pool and the study room. I liked to use the swimming pool during weekdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and especially it was really good because the study room was divided into two places (a quiet study room where you can study intensively, a study room where you can talk freely). Because I came here with my children, I also had to check my pre-school, review, and homework, so I liked the place where I could learn by eating food. I preferred a study room where I could study quietly by myself, and it was nice to be able to use it freely as it was available from 8:00 a.m. to midnight.

하나 아카데미의 장점은
첫째, 선생님들을 다양하게 접할 수 있고(원어민,필리핀 선생님들). 혹여 1:1 수업 시 목요일 오전까지 다음주 수업과 선생님을 변경 신청이 된다는 점입니다.
 둘째, 아카데미 근무하시는 많은 분들이 너무 친절하고 내가 말하는 말에 즉각 처리 해주실려고 노력하는 부분이 마음에 들었습니다. 개인적으로 밝게 인사해주시고 도와 주실려고 애쓰는 부분이 너무 좋았습니다.
 셋째, 학원에 방문한 학생들과 부모님들께 단체 카톡방에 기상상황과 Make – up 수업에 대해 공지해주고 근처 교통수단과 특이사항도 공유해주는 부분도 좋았습니다. 정보가 많이 없어서 좀 아쉽다고 생각 했었는데 지내보니 더 개선된 것 같아 기쁩니다.

The advantage of the academy is that
First, you have access to a variety of teachers (native speakers, Philippines). In the case of 1:1 class, I was able to ask for a teacher change for the next week until Thursday morning.
Second, most teachers and staff members at the Academy are so kind and I liked the part where you try to deal with what I say right away. I really liked the part when the managers said hello and tried to help me.
Third, it was nice to inform students and parents who visited the academy about weather conditions and make – up classes in the group chat room and to share special things with the nearby transportation. I thought it was a little bit disappointing that we don't have much information at first, but I'm glad that it's improved during my stay.

하나 아카데미의 단점
첫째, 지내는 숙소와 건물들이 너무 오래 되어서 첫 이미지는 좋지 못했습니다.
둘째, 식사 시간대는 좋으나 조금 더 다양한 영양 섭취를 할 수 없는 부분이 아쉽다. 개인적으로 과일이나 다른 음식을 구입해서 줘야 하는 부분이 지내는 동안 약간 힘들었습니다. 음식 맛은 성인에게는 괜찮은 편이었으나, 한국에서도 학교급식이 매우 중요한 문제로 인식되는 상황에서 아이들이 입맛에 맞지 않다고 할 때는 안타까워서 마음이 좀 불편하기도 했습니다. 개인적으로 두 가지만 어느 정도 개선이 되면 다시 이곳을 가족 연수로 계획하고 싶은 생각이 있습니다. 여기서 지내는 동안 많은 다른 나라에 사는 가족들도 만나고 좋은 정보도 선생들과 공유 할 수 있어 기쁩니다. 경험보다 좋은 배움은 없지 않을까 생각합니다. 편안한 마음으로 지낼 수 있게 도와주신 분들께 다시 한번 감사 드립니다.

Hana Academy's week points
First, the first image was not good because the dormitory looked old.
Second, the meal times are good, but it is disappointing not enough fruits were provided. Personally, I had to buy some fruits and other snacks for my kids. In Korea, school meals are recognized as a very important issue, so I felt a little uncomfortable when my kids said they didn't like the food. Personally, I would like to plan to join the English camp again if there are two improvements. While I'm here, I'm happy to meet my family in many other countries and share good information with my teachers. I think there is no better learning than experience. Thank you again for helping me feel comfortable.