投稿者 HANA Academy 日時 23-08-31 15:19

本文

https://g.co/kgs/Bwe537

17 reviews·21 photos

This is the first time that my sons and I study abroad in a short term language academy. All the staff and the teachers here are nice and friendly, just like the information that I got from the Facebook of  Hana Academy. It is a small, vivid, and warm school and welcomes everybody to join them.
We stayed here for 3 weeks. One of my sons  took the course in  Monterssori kindergarten, which is super great, the older one and I took one on one classes.  Life here is fulfilling and quite busy. In the middle, if you have any problems with the courses, you can ask the office to help and change the schedule or the materials you used.
The location of the school is very convenient. There are many useful  stores around the school, such as supermarkets, 711, Korean and Chinese restaurants, massage stores, etc.  It is interesting to have explorations.  But I think the cafeteria in the school is enough and healthy. Also,It is very thoughtful that they clean the room and wash the clothes twice a week. Every weekend, there are activities for us to choose from the school  and all the students could go out and play together. By the way, my younger son took a swimming class with an old gentle teacher who is patient and active. My son has a great improvement. We all had nice memories! Ps. We are Taiwanese!