投稿者 HANA Academy 日時 23-08-23 18:34

本文

https://goo.gl/maps/1TgmbLZWdaqBDVQ49

I took my 3-year-old, 5-year-old and 6-year-old children here and spent a pleasant 4 weeks here.
I think the biggest advantage of this school is that the staff are really friendly, and they are very active no matter when and where they have any questions I can help you with it, and always greet people with a smile.
I personally think that the meals in the restaurant are nutritious and delicious, but the soup is sometimes a little salty, but the taste is really good.
I don’t feel tired after eating for four weeks.
Part of it is cleaned twice a week, which is also the part I am most looking forward to. Every time I finish tidying up, I feel super tidy.
The clothes will be folded and returned the next day. The school is very safe. I basically don’t lock the door at school, sometimes even the door I forgot to close it. The swimming pool is also great.
I basically don’t feel the sun when I stay here in June. The swimming pool is divided into two areas, one deep and one shallow, so it’s safe for children to swim here, but the disadvantage is the water There are too many medicines in it, so children's skin will hurt after swimming.
It is recommended not to swim for more than an hour. The kindergarten class is also arranged very carefully, and the content is very lively and interesting.
Finally, if you want to come here, you really need to bring long pants, because mosquitoes It’s really invincible, spraying mosquito repellent is useless, in short, it’s a very pleasant month

========================

我帶了3歲,5歲跟6歲的小小孩在這邊渡過了愉快的4週,我覺得這個學校最大的優點是工作人員真的非常的親切,無論何時何地任何問題都很積極的幫你解決,而且總是笑臉迎人,餐廳的餐點我個人覺得營養也美味,但湯有時候會鹹一點,但味道真的是不錯,我吃四週是沒有膩的感覺,房務的部分一週打掃兩次,也是我最期待的部分,每次整理完都覺得超級整齊,衣服隔天會折好歸還,學校很安全,我在學校基本上都不會鎖房門,有時候甚至門都忘了關上,游泳池也很棒,我六月待在這邊基本上不會覺得曬,游泳池分兩區,一池深一池淺,所以小朋友在這邊游泳也很安全,但缺點是水裡的藥太多了,所以小朋友游完泳皮膚會痛,建議不要游超過一小時,幼稚園課程也安排的很用心,內容很生動有趣,最後提醒如果要過來真的要帶長褲,因為蚊子真的無敵多,噴防蚊液也沒用,總之很愉快的渡過了一個月