投稿者 HANA Academy 日時 23-08-12 09:49

本文

https://goo.gl/maps/szRaYSZxriNngR6u5

1월 2월 2달간 머물렀습니다.
그동안 머물며 느낀점이 대해 이야기를 하자면,

장점 :
원장님, 실장님, 아떼, 꾸야 모두 친절합니다.
고장났을때 바로 처리해주고, 아이가 아팠는데 병원에 같이 가주셔서 감사했습니다.
사소한 것도 친절히 응답해주어 기분 상할일 없이 좋았습니다.

수업 선생님들의 나이가 좀 있어 물어보니 다들 20년 넘는 경력자들 입니다. 그래서 그런지 아이들에게 맞춰 잘 알려주십니다. 물어보면 피드백도 좋고, 수업 질에 만족합니다.

수영장관리 좋습니다. 매일 청소를 하시는데 근처 수영장 카페보다 수질 좋았고 소독약 냄새도 거의 안납니다. 한국에서 워터파크 다녀오면 몸에 두드러기 났는데 여기서는 그런적 없습니다.

쉐프가 한국음식을 배워 간을 잘 맞춥니다. 특히 국이 예술입니다.

액티비티 좋습니다.
액티비티에 같이 가서 애들과 놀아주고 가격이 정말 합리적이라서 수빅과 아쿠아플래닛은 우리가족만 여행한 것보다 더 싸게 다녀오기도 했습니다.

청강수업이 있습니다.
저희 큰 아이는 근처 웨스트필드 국제학교에서 하루 청강수업을 들었습니다. 국제학교는 어떤지 궁금했는데 경험할 수 있어 좋았습니다. 그리고 청강수업하는 날 픽드랍은 물론, 점심까지 시간맞춰 직접 가져다 주셔서 감동이었습니다.

위치 최고 입니다. 문 열면 1분컷으로 한국음식점이 3개 있습니다. ( 붐치킨의 김치찌개, 덕수궁의 짬뽕, 맛남의 광장의 김치말이국수 굳)
또 마사지 샾이 10초컷입니다. 클라필드안부터 여러마시지샵 다녀봤지만 j마사지가 가성비 최고.
시설도 깨끗하고 하나학생은 50페소 할인해줘서 350에  오일 마사지를!
마트도 길건너면 바로에 차우킹, 졸리비, 던킨, 편의점 다 주변에 있습니다.
공항까지 20분 네포몰까지 5분 sm클락 20분, 한인타운 10분 입니다.

골프연습장이 바로 옆이라, 골프를 배우실 분들도 추천합니다.

단점

필리핀이라는 지역 특성 상 간혹 정전, 단수, 인터넷 끊김이 발생합니다. 이건 제가 세부의 다른 어학원에 있어봤는데 거기나 여기나 마찬가지 입니다.

아무래도 만들수 있는 한국음식의 수가 적다보니 중복되는 식단이 있습니다. 그러나 국적비율이 조정된다면, 한식수가 줄어 중복되는 느낌이 줄어들 것입니다.

주변에 클럽이 있어 밤에 노래가 들리긴 하나 에어컨 실외기 소리보다 적어 신경쓰이진 않습니다.
다만 바로 옆 식당에서 주말마다 클럽을 오픈하여 가족룸의 경우 토요일밤 새벽까지 큰 소음이 있습니다.
저희는 사람이 없을때 다른 룸에서 자거나, 호캉스를 즐기며 주말을 보냈습니다.
희소식은 조만간 클럽 운영을 중단한다고 합니다.

룸컨디션이 룸별로 다른데 안좋은 룸은 너무 어두워서 인테리어가 필요합니다. 현재 리모델링 된 방이라도 방문의 상태가 좋지 않아 방문을 열고 닫을때 소음이 큽니다.
침대 매트리스 교체도 필요한 편입니다. 지속적인 리모델링 중이라고 하니 다음에 왔을때를 기대합니다.

2달 동안 행복한 시간을 보냈고, 아이들도 너무 만족한 시간이었습니다
저희는 올해 겨울 다시오기로 예약하고 떠납니다.

====================================

I stayed for 2 months in January and February.
Let me tell you about my experiences during my stay.

Advantages :
The director, manager, Atte, and Kuya are all kind.
Thank you for taking care of it right away when it was broken, and for going to the hospital with me when my child was sick.
He kindly responded to even the smallest things, so it was good without being offended.

I asked because the class teachers are a bit old, and they all have more than 20 years of experience. That's why he tells children well. If you ask, the feedback is good, and I am satisfied with the quality of the class.

Swimming pool management is good. They clean it every day, but the water quality is better than the nearby pool cafe, and there is almost no smell of disinfectant. When I went to a water park in Korea, I got hives on my body, but it's not like that here.

The chef learns Korean food and season it well. In particular, soup is an art.

activity is good.
We went to activities together and played with the kids, and the price was really reasonable, so we went to Subic and Aqua Planet cheaper than if we traveled alone as a family.

There are audition classes.
My older son took a one-day auditing class at the nearby Westfield International School. I was curious about what an international school was like, but it was nice to be able to experience it. Also, on the day of the audition class, I was impressed that he personally brought it to lunch on time as well as pick-up and drop.

The location is superb. There are 3 Korean restaurants within 1 minute of opening the door. (Boom Chicken's Kimchi Stew, Deoksugung's Jjambbong, and Matnam's Square's Kimchi Rolled Noodles)
Also, the massage shop is a 10-second cut. I've been to many massage shops since Clafield, but j massage is the best value for money.
The facility is clean, and Hana students get a 50 pesos discount, so they get an oil massage for 350!
The mart is right across the street, and Chowking, Jollibee, Dunkin', and convenience stores are all nearby.
20 minutes to the airport, 5 minutes to Nepo Mall, 20 minutes to sm clock, and 10 minutes to Koreatown.

It is right next to the golf driving range, so it is also recommended for those who want to learn golf.

disadvantage

Due to the nature of the Philippines, power outages, power outages, and internet disconnections occur occasionally. I've been to other language schools in Cebu and it's the same here and there.

Because the number of Korean foods that can be made is small, there are overlapping menus. However, if the nationality ratio is adjusted, the number of Korean meals will decrease, reducing the feeling of overlap.

There is a club nearby, so you can hear music at night, but it's less annoying than the sound of the air conditioner outdoor unit.
However, the restaurant next door opens a club every weekend, so in the case of a family room, there is a lot of noise until dawn on Saturday night.
We spent the weekend sleeping in other rooms or enjoying vacations when no one was around.
The good news is that the club will close soon.

The room condition is different for each room, but the bad room is too dark and needs an interior. Even if the room is currently remodeled, the condition of the door is not good, so there is a lot of noise when opening and closing the door.
Bed mattresses are in need of replacement. It is under continuous remodeling, so I look forward to the next time you come.

I had a happy time for 2 months, and the children were also very satisfied.
We leave with a reservation to come back this winter.