投稿者 HANA Academy 日時 23-08-12 09:47

本文

https://goo.gl/maps/NMuFd8RCqJE4P5qN7

2월에 3주간 초2 올라가는 딸래미와 지낸 하나 어학원ㆍ기대반 걱정반이었는데 결과적으로 아주 좋은 경험이었습니다ㆍ
영어 연수로 온 거지만 한국의 추운 겨울을 피해서 오게 된 이유가 컸기 때문에 딸아이 영어 실력 향상에 대해서는 별로 큰기대가 없었고 새로운 경험을 해보고 헬로나 땡큐를 직접 말할수 있으면 만족이라고 생각했는데 기대보다 영어  실력이 많이 늘어서 정말 놀랐습니다.
기존에  한국에서는 2년 가까이 한국선생님과 1주일에 한번 20분정도 화상으로 알파벳이랑 파닉스 하고 있었는데 3주 동안 2년을 뛰어넘었네요ㆍ
물론 2년의 수업이 도움이 됐겠지만 먼저 책을 꺼내서 읽어보려하거나 관심을 갖거나 한 적이 한번도 없었는데 첫주 금요일에 남편과 통화하면서 책을 꺼내 읽어 주기도하고 필리핀 선생님한테 카톡을 주고 받으면서 How are you? See you tomorrow.(물론 책을 보면서ㅋㅋ)보내기도 해서 깜짝 놀랐네요ㆍ
모두 기대치가 다르시겠지만 저는 아주 만족했습니다ㆍ
필리핀 영어 환경의 장점은 영어와 쉽게 친숙하게 할 수 있다는 거니깐요.
그리고 혹시 저처럼 온라인으로 일도 함께 하셔야 하는 상황이시면 인터넷 문제가 아주 중요하실텐데 저는 처음에는 와이파이로 일을 하기가 곤란해서 로밍해온 것으로 핫스파 연결해서 쓰다가 다 쓰고 현지 유심사서 충전해서 썼어요
와이파이가 잘될때도 있지만 느려지면 데이터로 바꾸는 식으로 해서 나중에는 큰 무리가 없었고 재밌는 건 노트북도 현지에 적응하는지 갈수록 와이파이로만 해도 문제가 없었어요ㆍ
그래서 두번째 충전한거 부터는 거의 쓰지 않았네요ㆍ
하지만 모두의 상황은 다 다를수 있으니 여러 준비를 하시는 게 좋을거 같아요ㅎㅎ

======================================

Hana language academy where I spent 3 weeks in February with my daughter who is going up to 2nd grade in elementary school.
It was a very good experience in the end. I had no expectations, and I thought it would be satisfying to have a new experience and say hello or thank you in person, but I was really surprised that my English skills improved a lot more than I expected.
Previously, in Korea, I was doing the alphabet and phonics with a Korean teacher for about 20 minutes once a week for nearly 2 years, but in 3 weeks I surpassed 2 years.
I've never been interested in doing something or being interested in it, but on the first Friday of the first week, while on the phone with my husband, I took out a book and read it to him, and while exchanging KakaoTalk messages with my Filipino teacher, How are you? See you tomorrow.
Also, if you are in a situation where you have to work online like me, the internet problem will be very important.
At first, I had difficulty working with Wi-Fi, so I connected to the hot spa with roaming, used it all, and charged it at the local US license.
Wi-Fi works well. There are times, but when it slows down, I change it to data, so it wasn't too much later, and the interesting thing is that the laptop also adapts to the local area, and there was no problem with just using Wi-Fi. It can be different, so I think it's better to prepare a lot.