投稿者 HANA Academy 日時 23-08-12 09:44

本文

https://goo.gl/maps/4njJ3zLmvDsxRc1r8

한달간 즐겁게 생활하고 어느덧 출국을 앞두고 있습니다.
이곳에서 영어학습 뿐 아니라 다양한 스포츠활동과 맛사지, 여행을 즐길 수 있어서 한달을 정말 알차게 보낸거 같아요.

1. 영어학습 : 필리핀 선생님들도 훌륭하시고 무엇보다 네이티브 티쳐가 다른 어학원에 비해 많이 계셔서 좋았습니다. 몇 몇 필리핀 선생님들 중 자기발전을 위해 끊임없이 노력하시고 아이들을 진심으로 사랑하는 등 인성면에서 훌륭하신 분들이 계셔서 삶의 영감을 받기도 했습니다.
2. 다양한 스포츠 활동 가능 : 어학원 내의 수영장에서 1대1 수영강습이 가능하고 어학원 바로 옆에 EG골프장이 있어서 양질의 골프레슨과 연습이 가능하며 도보로 15분 혹은 트라이시클로 2~3분 이내 거리에 Gym이 있어 휘트니스와 복싱 활동이 가능합니다. 우리 큰딸은 골프와 복싱, 수영을 배웠고 이 수업 레슨을 해주시는 필리핀 선생님들 모두 최선을 다해 가르쳐주셨으며 짧은 시간에도 불구하고 실력이 많이 향상될 수 있었습니다.
3. 최적의 주변환경 : 어학원 바로 왼편에 붙어있는 J맛사지, 그 바로옆의 EG골프장. 어학원 오른편에 붙어있는 붐치킨. 모두 어학원 문만 열면 이용할 수 있는 곳으로 한밤중에도 이용하기에 안전했으며 길 건너편에는 졸리비와 퓨어골드라는 마트가 있어서 생활에 불편함이 없었습니다. 맛사지와 골프장. 그리고 카페 아나 등등은 하나어학원 학생이면 할인이 된다는 장점~!
4. 어학원 내 환경 :  숙소와 학원 사이의 정원은 나무와 꽃이 잘 가꾸어져있고 수영장도 비교적 잘 관리되고 있으며 어학원에서 기르는 세마리의 고양이와 토끼, 새 등의 애완동물들이 학생들에게 큰 인기가 있습니다. 수영장 주변의 코티지 에서 운치있는 휴식을 즐길 수 있어 좋았습니다.
5. 양질의 식사 : 비교적 괜찮은 메뉴의 식사가 늘 제공되었고 특히 감동적이었던 식사는 주방장이 일일이 말아준 김밥, 한 플레이트씩 담아준 오므라이스, 재료 손질에 손이 많이 갔을 비빔밥  등이었고 북엇국이 나왔을때는 다소 한국에 있는것인지 착각이 들 정도였습니다.
6. 안전과 건강에 관련한 신속 대응 : 어학원 매니저님과 원장님께서 한국인 이므로 학생들의 건강에 이상이 생겼을 때 신속하게 대응해주십니다. 저희 큰 딸이 장염이었을 때 곧바로 한국인 병원에 이송하여 진료를 받도록 도와주셨고 약을 변경하게 되었을 때도 직접 환불절차와 대체약 구입에 도움을 주셨습니다.  게다가 바로 어제 저의 경우.. 우리 둘째딸이 멋모르고 휘두른 골프채에 제가 머리를 맞는 사건이 생겼는데 골프장에서 뇌진탕 증상을 일으켜 쓰러졌습니다. 연락을 받고 달려오신 어학원 원장님과 매니저님 3분이 직접 저를 차에 태우고 CT촬영이 가능한 클락 내의 병원 3곳을 찾아다니는 일이 있었고 서류작성과 각종 검사, 진단을 받을 때 까지 3분이 함께 해주셨습니다 ㅠㅠ 필리핀 내의 병원업무가 느리게 처리되었음에도 제 옆에서 저의 건강을 걱정해주시고 도움주셔서 이루말할수 없이 감사했습니다.
7. 여행과 액티비티 : 주말 액티비티는 어학원에서 늘 계획되어 있습니다. 다만 저는 필리핀 연수가 세번째이고 우리 아이들과 함께한 가족연수로는 두번째 이므로 어느정도의 액티비티는 이미 경험이 있었던 터라 저같은 경우엔 사람들이 많이 가지 않은 생소한 여행지를 선호하였습니다. 샌 안토니오의 푼다큇 비치에 갈 때 어학원 원장님의 조언과 각종 도움으로 매우 즐거운 여행을 할 수 있었습니다. 국내선 비행기를 타고 팔라완도 다녀왔고 다른 가족은 보라카이를 다녀오기도 했네요... 클락에 머물면서 필리핀 명소를 다녀오는 여행 계획하시길 적극 권합니다.
8. 마냥 좋은점만 있을 수는 없는데.. 하나 어학원은 소음문제가 있었습니다. 다만 원장님께서 소음을 내는 주변 식당과 문제를 해결하기 위해 많은 노력을 기울이시는 점을 익히 알고 있기에 어학원에 지내는 가족들은 상당부분을 이해하고 생활하였습니다. 어학원 입학 초기에 비해서 지금의 소음문제는 많이 해결된 상태입니다.
9. 가장 좋은점은.. 가족같은 분위기이죠... 한국인의 본성이 '인정' 아니겠습니까... 이곳에서 연수하며 만난 가족들도, 어학원 관계자들도, 선생님들도.. 모두모두 넘 좋았어요...
10. 떠나려니 너무 아쉽습니다... 필리핀 어학연수의 최대장점은 공부+스포츠+각종 체험 액티비티+여행+여유로움... 또 뭐가 더 있을거 같은데....

이것으로 정리 끝! 입니다~~ 많은 도움이 되시길~~~

======================================

I've been living happily for a month and I'm about to leave.
In addition to learning English, I was able to enjoy various sports activities, massages, and travel here, so I think I spent a month to the fullest.

1. English study: Filipino teachers are great, and most of all, it was good that there were more native teachers than other language schools. Among some Filipino teachers, there are excellent people in terms of character, such as constantly working hard for self-development and loving children sincerely, so I was inspired by them.
2. Various sports activities available: One-on-one swimming lessons are available in the swimming pool inside the language school, and there is an EG golf course right next to the language school, so you can practice high-quality golf lessons and within 15 minutes on foot or 2 to 3 minutes by tricycle. A gym is available for fitness and boxing activities. My eldest daughter learned golf, boxing, and swimming, and all the Filipino teachers who taught this class did their best to teach me, and I was able to improve my skills a lot in a short time.
3. Optimal surroundings: J Massage located right to the left of the language school, EG golf course right next to it. Boom Chicken attached to the right of the language academy. All of them are accessible by simply opening the door of the language school, so it was safe to use even in the middle of the night, and there were marts called Jollibee and Pure Gold across the street, so there was no inconvenience in life. Massage and golf course. Also, if you are a student of Hana Language Academy, you can get a discount on cafes like Ana!
4. Environment in the language school: The garden between the accommodation and the school is well-maintained with trees and flowers, and the swimming pool is relatively well-maintained, and the three cats, rabbits, and birds raised at the language school are very popular among students. . It was nice to be able to enjoy a tasteful rest in a cottage near the pool.
5. High-quality meals: Relatively good menus were always provided, and the meals that were particularly impressive were gimbap rolled by the chef, omurice served one plate at a time, and bibimbap, which must have taken a lot of work to prepare the ingredients. It was to the point of misunderstanding that it was in .
6. Quick response related to safety and health: Since the manager and director of the language school are Korean, they respond quickly when there is an abnormality in the health of students. When my eldest daughter had enteritis, she immediately transferred her to a Korean hospital and helped her receive treatment, and even when she changed her medication, she directly helped with the refund process and purchase of alternative medicine. In addition, in my case just yesterday... My second daughter had an incident where I was hit in the head by a golf club that my second daughter swung unknowingly, and I fell down with concussion symptoms at the golf course. The director and manager of the language school who came running after receiving the call personally put me in the car and went to 3 hospitals in Clark where CT scans were available. Even though the hospital work in the Philippines was handled slowly, I was grateful beyond words for being by my side, worrying about my health, and helping me.
7. Travel and Activities: Weekend activities are always planned at the language school. However, since my third training in the Philippines and my second family training with my children, I had already experienced some activities, so in my case, I preferred unfamiliar travel destinations where not many people went. When I went to Pundaquit Beach in San Antonio, I was able to have a very enjoyable trip with the advice and help of the director of the language school. I went to Palawan on a domestic flight, and another family went to Boracay... I highly recommend staying in Clark and planning a trip to visit the Philippine attractions.
8. There can't be only good points... Hana language academy had a noise problem. However, as I am well aware that the director is putting a lot of effort into resolving issues with nearby restaurants that make noise, the family living at the language school understood and lived a significant part. Compared to the early days of entering the language school, the current noise problem has been resolved.
9. The best thing is.. It's a family-like atmosphere... Koreans' nature is 'recognition'. ...
10. I'm so sorry to leave... The biggest advantage of language training in the Philippines is study + sports + various experience activities + travel + leisure... I think there are more...

Ended up with this! ~~ I hope it helps you a lot ~~~