My Experience in HANA (손민근, SON MINGEUN)

페이지 정보

Name HANA Academy Comment 0 Hit 13,900 Date 19-08-12 16:04

본문

안녕하세요 손민근 입니다.
저는 세달간 HANA ACADEMY에서 연수를 마치고 한국으로 돌아가며 느낀 소감을 여러분들과 공유하려 합니다.
우선 제가 HANA ACADEMY를 알게 된 이유는 지인의 소개였습니다.
영어를 꼭 배워야했던 제 상황에서 그 전 호주 워킹 홀리데이의 실패 경험으로 저는 영어에 대한 두려움이 있었고 또한 자금적으로도 여유롭지 않았던 터라 다른 서양권 나라에서 유학을 한다는 것은 부담이 될 수 밖에 없었습니다. 이러한 상황에서 제 지인의 소개로 HANA ACADEMY 를 알게 되었고 별 의심없이 오게 되었습니다.

Hello, I'm Sohn Min Geun.
I want to share with you how I felt as I went back to Korea after finishing studying at HANA ACADEMY for three months.
First of all, the reason why I got to know HANA ACADEMY was because of an acquaintance.
I had to learn English because of the failure of the previous Australian working holiday.
In Australia, I was afraid of English and was having a bit of money trouble, so studying abroad in other Western countries was a burden.
In this situation, my acquaintance introduced me to HANA ACADEMY and I came here without any doubt.

어학원이 위치한 도시는 클락이라는 소도시이며, 이 도시는 예전 미군기지가 있었던 곳이라 치안이 생각보다 안전했고 이곳 사람들의 여유롭고 친절한 분위기에 저까지 여유로워졌고 행복하게 지냈던 것 같습니다. 특히 클락은 마닐라에 비해서도 물가도 저렴한 편입니다.
어학원 근처에 한국 마트나 한인타워가 있기 때문에 필요한물건이나 생활적인 부분에서도 크게 불편함이 없었던 것 같습니다.

그리고 많은 사람들이 한국인이 없는 곳에서 생활해야 언어가 늘지 않냐 고 걱정하실 수도 있으나 학원 수업만 받아도 하루 영어 공부량이 충분했던 것 같습니다. 하루 종일 외국인선생님, 필리핀 선생님과 일대일로 영어로 이야기하기 때문에 영어가 자연스럽게 늘 수 밖에 없는 최적화된 시스템을 갖추고 있습니다. 호주에서 생활해본 저는 1대1 수업에 정말 만족했고 선생님들과 자유로운 분위기에서 이야기를 하기 때문에 한번도 공부한다는 생각이 안 들었던 것 같습니다.

The city where the language academy is located in a small town called Clark, where the U.S. military base used to be located, so the security was safer than I thought, and the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of the people here made me feel relaxed and happy.
Especially, Clark is cheaper than Manila.
Since there is a Korean mart or Korean town near the language institute, there seems to have been no inconvenience in the necessary items or living areas.

And while many people may be worried that living in a place where there are no Koreans can improve their language, I think taking only the lessons would have been enough for me to study English. Since I talk in English one-on-one with foreign teachers and Filipino teachers all day, I have an optimized system in which English naturally increases. Having lived in Australia, I was really satisfied with the one-on-one class and talked with teachers in a free atmosphere, so I never thought that I was studying.

HANA ACADEMY는 한국식 교육방식이나 스파르타학원이 아니기 때문에 자유로운 환경에서 공부하기를 좋아하는 저는 정말 즐겁게 공부했던 곳입니다. 또한 필리핀에서 영어를 공부하면 발음이 안 좋아질 것이라는 인식이 있었는데 어학원에 있는 필리핀선생님들은 영어발음이 좋으시며 영어를 다들 잘하시는 분이기에 학생을 가르침에 있어서 부족함이 없는 분들 이십니다. 그 선생님들 덕분에 제 경험상 2주 지나니 귀가 트였고 4주차에 제가 자주 말하는 단어나 문장들이 익숙해졌었고 10주차가 되니 제가 하고 싶은 말은 다 할 수 있게 되었습니다. 물론 3달이라는 시간이 짧기 때문에 능숙하게 영어를 구사하진 못하지만 영어에 대한 자신감이 생긴 것 같습니다. 저는 여기서 배운 영어를 토대로 포기하지 않고 끝까지 도전할 것입니다.

HANA ACADEMY is not a Korean educational system or a Sparta academy, so I like to study in a free environment. I enjoyed studying there. Also, there was a perception that studying English in the Philippines would make my pronunciation worse, but the Filipino teachers at the language institute are good at English enough to teach a student like me. Thanks to the teachers, my ears were opened after two weeks, and after four weeks I became familiar with the words and sentences that I often speak, and after ten weeks, I was able to say anything I wanted to say. Of course, because 3 months is short, I do not speak English fluently, but I think I have gained confidence in English. Based on the English I learned here, I will not give up and try to finish.

HANA ACADEMY에서 3달간 지내면서 정말 많은 것을 얻어 가는 것 같아서 감사한 마음에 이 후기를 작성했습니다.
저는 영어를 배우고 싶어하는 모든 이들에게 이 어학원을 추천합니다.
혹 저처럼 워킹 홀리데이를 가시는 분이라면 꼭 필리핀 어학연수를 거쳐서 가라고 권해드리고 싶습니다.
P.S 잊지 못할 추억을 갖고 돌아가게 해준 필리핀 사람들에게 정말 감사합니다.
영어를 얻게 해준 HANA ACADEMY에도 정말 감사합니다.

I spent three months at HANA ACADEMY, and I thought I was getting a lot out of it, so I wrote this review with gratitude.
I recommend this language academy to anyone who wants to learn English.
If you're going to a working holiday like me, I'd recommend that you go through a Filipino language training course.

P.S. Thank you very much to the Filipinos for bringing back unforgettable memories.
Thank you very much for HANA ACADEMY that has been teaching me English.